We encourage you to question approaches, focus on evidence & objective data, & challenge assumptions. Partner with us.
Both principals are recognized within the ACP, CARICOM, and the Commonwealth for their work on SME development, competitiveness, productivity and innovation, export development and promotion, strengthening trade capacity, investment attraction, and change management. They have led and delivered short and long term technical projects for regional private sector development programs and have served as advisors to governments, the private sector and regional and international development organizations.
The partnership has expertise across a range of practice areas including:
- Trade and private sector development policy
- Sector/cluster development
- Enterprise competitiveness and innovation,
- Organization and culture,
- Value chain analysis and management,
- Export development,
- Brand equity, recognition and acceleration,
- Strategy development and implementation, and
- Trade/Business Advocacy.